In 2011 I published my last paper for The Gilbane Group and joined SDL. I then started to write regularly for the SDL blog, I also wrote for ReadWriteWeb, Online Media Daily and CMSWire.
- When Mobile, Location and Content Converge – I’ll Have a Guinness – ReadWriteWeb – December 2011
- The Cloud and the Perfect Marketing Storm – Cloud Computing Journal – November 2011
- If your message isnt socialized is it heard – Online Media Daily – October 2011
- Forrester put the X in Web Engagement – SDL Blog – August 2011
- How Context Can Define a Great Online Customer Experience – CMSWire – July 2011
- Localize to be Relevant – My presentation from W3C’s Multilingual Web Event – SDL Blog – May 2011
- Content on the Multilingual Web – SDL Blog – April 2011
- Hello SDL! – SDL Blog – March 2011
- Taking Online Engagement to the Cloud – Beacon Whitepaper for The Gilbane Group – February 2011
I’m a marketing executive (CMO/VP), a marketing strategist, content marketer, columnist, speaker, industry watcher, but most of all; creator of ART (Awareness, Revenue, and Trust) for the companies I work with.
If the topic of this article is interesting, if I can help your business, or you just want to say hello please get in touch.