A roundup of articles that I published outside of this blog during 2012, while working for SDL. During 2012 I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to write for a number of publications including; CMO.com, Website Magazine, CMSWire, Loyalty 360 and Business Insider.
- Content Marketing: Just Sizzle, Flash, And Occasional Splash? – Article for CMO.com, December 2012
- Content Marketing from a CMS Perspective – Interview in Website Magazine, November 2012
- Is SharePoint Integration a Mandatory WCM Requirement? – CMSWire , August 2012
- Here’s How Brands Are Building Mobile Websites That Actually Work – Business Insider , August 2012
- Evolution of the Web: Social Media and Your Brand – Loyalty360 , May 2012
- Gamification – It’s Serious Fun – MediaPost, May 2012
- Engaged, Collaborative Employees Require CXM Style Thinking – CMSWire, April 2012
- Going mobile: Why-Mobile Optimized Websites Will Make or Break a Company – RCR Wireless – March 2012
- CXM: WCM Done Content Forwards Not Page Backwards – Fierce Content Management – March 2012
- Ubiquitous Mobility article quote – KM World – March 2012
- WCM Innovation at SDL Innovate 2012 – SDL Blog – March 2012
- Three things that excite me about the Alterian acquisition. – SDL Blog – February 2012
I’m a former CMO, a marketing strategist, content marketer, columnist, speaker, industry watcher, but most of all; creator of ART (Awareness, Revenue, and Trust) for the companies I work with.
If the topic of this article is interesting, if I can help your business, or you just want to say hello please get in touch.